Careers at Mobile Auto Shine
Mobile Auto Shine is committed to excellence in the automotive detailing industry. We are an equal-opportunity employer with the simple goal to provide a positive work environment that encourages professional growth and personal satisfaction.
We are seeking candidates with a strong work ethic driven to deliver the best-in-class detailing service in Georgetown and surrounding areas!
If you are passionate about detailing cars, and perhaps it’s even a weekend hobby, why not get paid for your time especially to help offset the cost of living with the rise of inflation? You love to work in the fresh beautiful outdoors and the satisfaction of seeing the customer smile from the detailing work you just completed? How about having a FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE you decide which days and hours you work?
APPLY TODAY! We have a large client-base to fulfill your detailing passion so go ahead, join our 5-star rated local detailing business and take pride in being part of our award-winning team!
Are you passionate about detailing cars, working outdoors, and want to be in control of your schedule? Do you want to earn some extra money doing something you love but don’t have the tools nor client base? Why not join our successful highly-rated and growing mobile automotive detailing business as a Mobile Automotive Detailer and be part of our award-winning team!
HOURS: flexible, part-time up to 40hrs/week
You will be responsible for working in a team environment or independently, to deliver quality results in a timely manner for each customer’s vehicle(s) assigned.
- Wash and dry the vehicle’s exterior including wheels, glass, trim, etc
- Vacuum and shampoo the vehicle’s interior including carpeting, mats, seats, headliner, dashboard, door panels, trim, etc
- Apply interior and exterior protectants, conditioners, waxes, sealants, etc
- Provide quality customer interaction, service, payment acceptance from clients
- Other related duties as assigned by management
- Fully provided theoretical and hands-on training
- Flexible working hours, availability chosen and committed to by the candidate
- Bonus performance program
- Merit-based growth opportunities to provide premium tiered service offerings such as paint correction responsibilities and ceramic coatings with increased compensation
- Passion for cars and detailing
- Reliable, trustworthy, highly motivated, results-oriented, quick learner, punctual, efficient, team player
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Physically fit, able to work outdoors in warmer and cooler environments for several hours
- Detailing experience preferred (amateur or professional) but not necessary; training provided
- Valid Ontario G2 or G Driver’s License with a good driving record and insured personal vehicle
- Travel across West GTA (most customers in Halton Hills and the Region of Peel)
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, in a customer-focused friendly and approachable manner